David Portnowitz and Graham Potter interview Graham’s next door neighbor, celebrity chef Christopher Covelli. Chris specializes in Classic French, Italian, and Spanish cuisine and is currently the senior chef instructor at Toscana Saporita Cooking School in Lucca, Italy, where he has been teaching for 18 years. Join us as we discuss communication and sales within the restaurant business, get insider details about Chris’ new restaurant, Sage, that will be opening in downtown Sarasota in the next few months, and learn why Chris decided to become a chef. Chris also reveals his favorite food cities, shares his experience on the Food Network show Beat Bobby Flay, and explains the difficulty in cooking and being a TV host. Stay tuned for a fun discussion on the comeback of a certain wine and to find out which instruments Chris, Graham, and Graham’s family play.
- Chris’ Website: http://www.chriscovelli.com
- Chris’ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-covelli-b425082a/
- Chris’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/chriscovelli
- Chris’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chefchriscovelli/
- Toscana Saporita Cooking School: http://www.toscanasaporita.com/about/