In this episode, we talk tech with one of the leading experts in Advanced, Disruptive, and Emerging technologies and a veteran of 30 years in the tech industry. Jonathan Yarmis, also known as "Dr. Disruptive", is one of the earliest adopters of PC, internet, social networking, and a myriad of other groundbreaking innovations. Jonathan was one of the first Gartner analysts to help grow the company and has worked as an end-user for Deloitte, communications professional for Waggener Edstrom and Hill & Knowlton, and today provides analyst insights with The Skills Connection. He shares many exciting stories from his career on the cutting-edge, including infamous interviews with Tom Brokaw, Bill Gates, and James Barksdale, playing chess with Howard Stern, and how he got the nickname "Dr. Disruptive".
Tune in to hear Dr. Disruptive himself discuss the leading technologies of the modern era and how they are coming together to change the ways we work, play, and communicate.
- Bio: http://theskillsconnection.com/who-we-are/
- Jonathan's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jyarmis/
- Jonathan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/jyarmis
- Doctor Disruptive Website: https://doctordisruptive.com/
- Jonathan's YouTube Channel / Dr. Disruptive Interviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL6Y3utjvZHXglr1XRKaYw