In this episode, David and John are joined by Jeffrey Pearl, CEO Managing Partner at OTG Consulting for an intriguing talk focused on the effects of the RingCentral-Avaya merger. Settle in for some insight on Jeffrey's background as a pioneer in the hosted VoIP space, what OTG is all about, top customer concerns with cloud migration, and then get the scoop on the reactions of partners and customers since the RingCentral/Avaya merger. Find out what questions have been raised, who the real winners are since the merger, and what is needed to take advantage of the disarray. End with some inspiration for travel, what pie causes vegans to cheat their diet, and Jeffrey's road trip playlist.
- Jeffrey's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreypearl/
- Jeffrey's Twitter: @JeffreyPearl https://twitter.com/JeffreyPearl
- OTG Website: http://www.otgconsulting.net
- OTG's LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/otg-consulting/
- OTG's Twitter @OTGconsulting -https://twitter.com/OTGconsulting
- OTG's Facebook @OTGconsulting.net -https://www.facebook.com/OTGconsulting.net
- RingCentral/Avaya article https://otgconsulting.net/blog/last-real-pbx-company-throws-in-the-towel-on-the-future/