David Portnowitz and Graham Potter are joined, in-studio, by Colin Johnston, industry expert and Executive Vice President of Strategic Channels at Star2Star. Colin details the history of his telecom experience from his start with voice systems, to owning his own interconnect company, and working a variety of sales channels at Star2Star. We keep an eye on the second half of the year in the UC space; discussing SD-WAN, security, predicting what we should expect from future mergers in the industry, and explaining why and how businesses can differentiate themselves in the marketplace. Tune in to hear Colin share his opinions on the successes of Star2Star's business model and what it uniquely provides to its customers. From David's discovery of the what the Starfish desk phone actually looks like, the latest on Colin's golf game, insider info from David on which Florida restaurant offers the biggest selection of wine in the world (next to that of the Vatican and the Queen's collection), to Colin's pets, and more, there's a lot you won't want to miss in this episode of Heads in the Cloud!
- Colin Johnston - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colinjohnston1/
- Colin Johnston - Twitter: https://twitter.com/colin_cjohnston
- Frank Family Vineyards: https://www.frankfamilyvineyards.com/
- VTech VCS850 (Starfish Phone): http://www.star2star.com/solutions/phones/vtech/vtech-vcs850
- StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN Family: http://www.star2star.com/solutions/products-services/starbox-voice-optimized-sd-wan-family