In this episode, David and guest co-host John Roth chat with Dave Gilbert, lifelong entrepreneur and currently a communications Sage with Refire Advisors. Dave began his career journey as Founder and CEO of SimpleSignal, an innovative UCaaS startup that played a pivotal role in making Voice over IP an industry standard in communications. He describes his experience with SimpleSignal and how growing the company helped shape the rest of his career. After several years of incredible growth and development, Dave realized that the time had come to sell his startup; through this experience, he realized his passion for coaching executives and their teams on how to achieve success in their respective fields. Tune in to hear more about Dave's adventures in the communications space, his thoughts on why a work culture of embracing weirdness is an advantage, his extensive hat collection, and more!
- Dave's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simplebigcheese/
- Dave on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigCheeseDG
- Cloud Communications Alliance (CCA): https://www.cloudcommunications.com/
- Prodoscore: https://www.prodoscore.com/
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers: https://www.amazon.com/Hard-Thing-About-Things-Building/dp/0062273205